We are happy to announce the end of this years World’s Most Influential Female Creative Directors list. We want to thank all of this female creatives to take part in this initiative.
This initiative has started to recognized these women for their brilliant campaigns, sensitivity and empathy in a predominantly male industry. And we are happy for achieving this goal.
Since we started with WFCD the 18 th of January, we have been introducing each day one female creative director in our blog. Today we want to present you the all list.
Here are the 22 Female Creative Directors elected in 2010 as some of the World’s Most Influential Female Creative Directors:
– Nancy Vonk. Chief Creative Officer at Ogilvy Toronto
– Carol Lam. Executive Creative Director at TBWA/China
– Vivian Rosenthal. Founder, Partner en Tronic Studio and Founder, CEO at GoldRun
– Masako Okamura. Creative Director at dentsu
– Suzana Apelbaum. Executive Creative Director at StrawberryFrog
– Linda Locke. Owner at Godmother Pte Ltd and Consultant/Marketing Director at Club21
– Ruth Lee. Chief Creative Officer at DDB
– Ilkay Gurpinar. Creative Director at TBWA/Istanbul
– Tiffany Rolfe. VP/Group Creative Director at Crispin Porter + Bogusky and Agency Group CD at Gap, Inc.; Old Navy
– Fernanda Romano. Global Creative Director Digital and Experiential at Euro RSCG
– Katrien Bottez. Creative Director at Duval Guillaume Brussels
– Susan Credle. Â Chief Creative Officer at Leo Burnett USA.
– Jureeporn Thaidumrong. Owner/Creative Director at JEH United Bkk
– Alessandra Lariu. SVP, Group Creative Director at McCann Erickson
– Mary Dean. President/ Executive Creative Director at KickSkirt, Inc. Marketing to Women
– Colleen DeCourcy. Chief Executive Officer at Socialistic
– Judy John. Chief Creative Officer at Leo Burnett Canada
– Joyce King Thomas. Creative Consultant at McCann NY
– Uschi Henkes. Creative Director and Cofounder at Zapping M&C Saatchi
– Pepa Rojo. Chief Creative Director at Grey Group
– Natalie Lam. Executive Creative Director, OgilvyOne Shanghai and Regional Creative Director at OgilvyOne Asia
– Laura Jordan Bambach. Executive Creative Director at LBi
We want to give a warm thank to 7 of this 22 Female Creative Directors: Nancy Vonk, Suzana Apelbaum, Tiffany Rolfe, Alessandra Lariu, Mary Dean, Colleen DeCourcy, Fernanda Romano, Joyce King Thomas, Uschi Henkes, Pepa Rojo, Natalie Lam and Laura Jordan Bambach because they have given us their time spent on Twitter Interviews. This interviews were a great experience for us! We are working on the transcriptions of the rest of them, soon you will find them here in our blog.
This thursday we will publish the list of people who has participate in! Be aware you could be one of them…